New episode/game ideas
  • With new updates coming what do you really want, post episode or new game ideas and you never know, one day they may become reality
  • 35 Comments
  • I think the Christmas advent calendar was good, maybe a return for that
  • I would actually like a birds Point-Of-View Camera or Smash Cam, so that we can see how each birds hit the blocks or PIGS, thorough their eyes.
  • Great idea
  • Angry Birds is a high score (or achieve 3 stars) game. But it could be a low score game with leader board, too. Maybe in app purchase for maniacs. Trying to score minimum and still passing the level is actually fun and challenging. Works really well on some levels and works in every level without Eagle optimization anyway!
  • Nice idea, I like just new episodes with new birds.
  • They can add the 4th star for the extreme players
  • no i don't like 4 stars, many people are gonna stop playing the game because its too hard then/
  • New year's thief!!!! For AB Seasons!!!
  • How about they add an easy mode for little kids, my brother stopped playing because it was too hard.
  • Wreck the Halls would probably be a good fit for him. These levels aren't too difficult to 3-star.
  • I think that a new episode should be underwater styled. Like, the birds find the pigs have taken their eggs at the beach or something. The first chapter could be beach styled, the 2nd one could be underwater, and the 3rd one could be in the "deep ocean blue".
  • Well the birds have visited a futuristic "paradise" with Angry Birds Space so why doesn't Angry Birds travel in the other direction and visit Pre-Historic times - Caveman Times (100,000-10,000 BC) or Dinosaur Times (225,000,000-65,000,000 BC) or maybe even a mix up of all times before modern Humans. If we went in the direction of the cavemen then Rovio could make new types of Warthogs (fit with giant tusks) that have bones on their heads and wear Leapord skin robes.
  • Also there could be some sort of a prequel to Angry Birds that describes the specific reason behind the pigs wrongdoings, maybe the species were best friends and they turned against each other in some tragic event. It could be called "The Young Angry Birds Chronicles". A spin on "The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles"
  • pig-historic times! an episode in pre-historic times
  • @liverpoolfan4ever -- Have you read the Birdman Story? See p1 of the bloated pig for link.
  • Another idea I came up with, thanks to the indirect help of a reviewer of Angry Birds Seasons on Google Play, is Angry Birds Destinations (Working on the title). The game will includes The Angry Birds travelling to 12 (changeable) different countries in search of the piggies, who have either simply stole the eggs or, because it is an entirely new app, have stole an item of food from the starting destination (possibly Finland -Rovios home- and only for the intro) and they get the food back at the end of every episode. They were storing the selected food to regurgitate it to their, close to being born, adolescents. The episodes will include 25 (changeable) levels in which there will be themed material and a boss level will include the King Pig in a different costume or item of clothing to do with the country the episode is based on.
    (country) (name of episode) (3000 points item) (5000 points food) (boss level clothes)

Brazil/Carnival/Football with Brazil flag on it/Bowl of Fruit/Venetian Carnival Mask
    China/China Time/toy car that reads "MADE IN CHINA"/Noodles/Chinese "rice" hat
    India/Off to Bollywood/Spices Rack, fit with spices/Curry/Bollywood Costume
    Australia/Down Under/Didgeridoo/Bush Tucker berries/Australian “cork” hat
    Japan/The Future is nigh’/Toy Robots/cooked Scorpion on a stick/Karate Black Belt Costume
    UK/Meet the Royals/Golf Club and Balls/Fish 'n' Chips Box/Top Hat
    USA/Presidenté/Baseball Bat/Cheese Burger/Cap and vote Obama T-Shirt
    Mexico/Don't get too hot/Sunglasses/Tacos/Mexican “Sombrero” hat and poncho
    France/Viva la Francais/Mini French flags/Frogs-Snails/mime costume (Beret and black and white T-Shirt, with white Make-Up on the face)
    Italy/The Home of Food/Tower of Pisa toy statue/Pizza-Fusilli/King Pig has Black, greased back hair
    Germany/Oktoberfest/Heinz Baked Beans Tin/Bratwurst Suasage/King Pig has a perm
    Russia/From Russia withAnger/Russian “Matryoshka” Dolls/Shashlik (Kebab Skewers)/Russian beard and hat
  • hello i thought of a game called hungry pigs what you have to do it build a base for the pigs and the computer throws the birds at your base but you do see what birds he has and you have a maximum limit
  • Blackhole episode!!!!! :D
  • Is the black hole episode where the birds chase the pigs into a black hole, and when they hit the Schwarzschild radius, the game freezes?
  • @greenimperial did that actually happen?
  • Be interesting to see the physics behind a blackhole episode, but I think its a great idea, better get the copyright book out on this one!!! Well done giratina.
  • I would also like to see a gas giant themed episode, probably Jupiter. It would be interesting to see how the birds can fly in winds over 200mph in the Great Red Spot!?!
  • I think @angryboy's prehistoric times idea is pretty cool. I'd like to see a 3-D version where the structures are three dimensional and you can rotate them with your finger to look at them, then launch the bird anywhere you like.
  • Pig-Historic times is a great name for an episode, however I thought of the original idea for a time travelling game, not just episode. Still a great name though!!! New character, Warthogs, with giant tusks!!! Love to see it happen!?!
  • I want to See the Birdies and Piggies in a Dessert Episode with Sandstorms etc. :-)
  • @AMslimfordy About my Angry Birds Halloween forum...thanks for leading me to this one!!!
  • May I join this discussion ?
    My idea for ABSp new episode is "Birdtropolis"
    It might be little similar to ABO city background. But this time, the city are full of space bird (not from earth, but the real space bird).

For story line, the piggies are trying to take control over the city and capture all the space birds. So, its up to Angry Birds for stop the piggies for conquer the city and rescue the space birds (probably similar as ABR).

And for Boss Battle, I pick the king pig "again". But this time, instead using his UFO, he's make robot birds that imitates the Angry Birds. So, The king pig protecting himself controlling the birds while those robot birds resist the AB attack.If you damage the king pig , the robot bird will be added. So, more damage, more robot bird.

The last, For feature.
    1. You're able to rescue the space bird by destroying their cage (similar as ABR. But with diffrent bird and cage) and popping piggies in the same time or diffirent level
    2. The futuristic Background and element of Birdtropolis
    3. Because the piggies attack, the city's electric power are down. So, the level sometime are little getting darker
    4. If possible, there's are the new bird (maybe pink bird ?)

That my idea. What do you think ?
  • you can join any discussion, not bad ideas, but there is a pink bird- in 'back to school'
  • I know that
    but wonder if she join the space (diffirent look,diffirent bubble power)
  • @Birds Warrior what is your idea for the object that splits into 3/4/5 objects, such as the ice rocks, popcorn kernels and lava meteors...
  • hmm . . .
    I haven't think for it so far
    so, I guess there some asteroid junk & other junked thing since the piggies attack. More like normal asteroid but more powerful and it can be pulled by magnet on some planet nearby
  • My ideas:
    Episodes:
    - Arena (Angry Birds) - similar to Danger Zone in ABSp
    - Frozen Land (Angry Birds) - first episode with snow!
    - Unknown Planet (Angry Birds Space) - black planet on which pigs hide eggs!!!
    Games:
    - Angry Birds Time Travel - from the Stone Age to the future,
    - Angry Birds Challanges - Angry Birds with the wind, water, fire and challanges (kill as much pigs with 1 bird, beat highscore and so on).
This discussion has been closed. Please check the new forum.
← All Discussions
Post in the New Forum!