Problem of AB Seasons on Symbian
  • I play ABS(v1.6.0) on my Nokia C6-01 with Symbian Anna for awhile but just found this problem recently.When I want to play levels on Season Greeding,it just come out with levels on Summer Pignic.Like when I want to play Season Greeding level 1,it just come out the level 1 of Summer Pignic.The only remaining levels that are really from Season Greeding are level 2,16,20,21,24 & 25.The others are all from Summer Pignic.What can I do to fix this problem?
  • 3 Comments
  • That is quite bizarre and I haven't heard anything like this before. You should really contact [email protected] and include as many details as possible. I hope they have some sort of solution -- other than delete and reinstall the app.
  • Thanks for your fast reply.Just send the e-mail to the support & hope they have solution to it. By the way,is there a way to back up the game progress?Afraid of uninstalling it & all progress lost.
  • I'll do some looking, but I'm not familiar with Symbian. You are best off searching the OviStore for a third party app with a name like "Angry Birds Backup"
This discussion has been closed. Please check the new forum.
← All Discussions
Post in the New Forum!