Angry Birds on the Wii
  • I think that rovio should release angry birds as a game available at Walmart or target for game systems without purchasing it on the internet in game systems. I know you can get it on the PSP via Wifi. What if you dont have wifi. How can you get it then?
  • 7 Comments
  • I think the major point is that purchasing via WiFi enables you to update for free via WiFi as well. If you buy a hard copy, it may not be up-to-date even at time of purchase.

Rovio has stated in the past that it plans to bring Angry Birds to all major consoles, including Wii and XBox.
  • Sweet! I have both!!!!
  • Maybe they should make something else, like Angry Birds Deluxe, where you get to play every single level and everything is in 3d! (Not the 3rd kind)
  • I meant (not the 3ds kind)
  • That would be awesome!
  • Maybe Rovio should just stick to what it's doing now,i mean, it would be totally awesome to make a deluxe Angry Birds game in 3D (the design, not the kind from the 3ds)for the Wii/3DS/Wii U/whatever,but it wouldn't be that great if it were released so soon, since there are constantly new levels (without wifi). Maybe in like, 5 or 10 years if all the angry birds levels were finished or something like that, then I guess it would be ok to release something like that. Actually, now that I think about it, that would take way too much time for everyone, why not make the deluxe game with all of the levels already made, and then (with Wifi connectivity) add any other levels that might come in the future? Which would be a better idea?
  • Exciting news! Thanks for sharing.
This discussion has been closed. Please check the new forum.
← All Discussions
Post in the New Forum!