Andoird 2.2 problem for Update moon festival
  • Dear beloved Rovio team,

Good day! I've been an super Angry Bird fans since it release on Android. My room is full of Angry Bird related product ^^

However, I have problem update the latest moon festival update. I downloaded the original Angry Bird last level of Mine & Dine update, and also the Angry Bird Seasons Moon Festival update. The Mine & Dine downloaded and installed successfully but Moon Festival failed.

I tried re-downloaded but it keep on showing 'Download failed, please try again later' whenever it reach 100% download.

I checked out the FAQ page in this site, and cleared many spaces in my phone and try re-download, still the same. I uninstall my Angry Bird Seasons (This is really sad for me, all my 3 stars and golden items records are gone) and re-download it, still failed.

Can you kindly advise me how to resolved this problem? I'm using HTC Desire with Android 2.2.

Thank you very much (^^)

(P/S: For our friends who use iPhone, kindly avoid giving me unconstructive comment like 'buy iPhone' or smth, cheers!)
  • 9 Comments
  • "Dear beloved Rovio team,"

You do realize that this site is a fan site and is not related to Rovio, right?
  • desperate try...
  • It sounds like it's more of a problem with the respective appstore/phone than it is Angry Birds. Are you downloading via Amazon or the Android Marketplace?
  • Hi BirdLeader,

Directly from Android Marketplace...
  • Thanks BirdLeader :)

I only message Rovio's technical support but they haven't get back to me. Let me try this market thingy.

Once again, thanks!
  • You're welcome! Let us know what they say.
  • I have to say a BIG BIG THANK YOU to our dear BirdLeader!

Ok the droid market guy instructed me to clear the cache for my Android Market and Download Manager. I did try clear the cache for Android Market before but not the Download Manager (which I never use) and it does not help. But this time after I cleared everything, TA-DA it works perfectly!

Thanks BirdLeader for hinting me to get some help from android market support ^^

I just used some 3rd party app to restore all my Angry Bird Season's savegame, and now all my previous result are back (of course, Moon Festival is 0), time to hunt for Moon Cake !!!

*Love everyone here*
  • Woohoo! That is a great tip and I will be sure to convey that to others down the road.
This discussion has been closed. Please check the new forum.
← All Discussions
Post in the New Forum!