Sub-forum
  • Just wondering, we need some sub-forum. You know, a sub-forum, instead of everyone talking in one place, let people talk about different things in different places.
  • 9 Comments
  • Yeah, I tend to agree. That said, I tried using categories for awhile, but no one used them.
  • You need proper enforcement. No enforcers=Rule breakers.
  • Well, we enforce ABN like crazy. Some things are a bit easier said than done though. Appreciate the suggestion though.
  • @BirdLeader
    You could begin appointing Forum admins? *cough* ME *cough* :)
    No, in all seriousness, I think appointing admins and creating sections in the forum is a great idea. It would make finding relevent information much easier rather than scouring through many things that often don't apply to what you are trying to find.
  • Yeah, I can't argue that it makes sense. I will see what I can do, but I do have some higher priority items that I have to knock out on ABN first.

BTW, we do have forum moderators, but I'm always looking for more. Actions speak louder than words, so if you keep at it you never know. AMslimfordy become an admin because he was a comment king (good, helpful, well written comments too)!

As always, I really appreciate all suggestions and input. This is truly a site for the fans, so I want to make as user friendly as possible.
  • on another games forum i play it says that theyre a moderator, and they have different ranks of moderators who have different amounts of power, there were admins in addition to moderators. im not going to go any further if you like it then say so.
  • @FatBird
    Yes, I've seen this also.
  • @FatBird Actually, this type of forum is quite common.
  • Yeah, that's probably a vBulletin or phpBB. This is a Vanilla forum. I used specifically because I wanted it to be vanilla and didn't want some of the baggage those other forums come with. It also integrates nicely. That said, it's obviously not perfect.
This discussion has been closed. Please check the new forum.
← All Discussions
Post in the New Forum!