Photos on photos
  • How do I use an iPad to put photos on photos?
  • 11 Comments
  • I'm not sure what your question is, but a general iOS forum may be of better service to you.
  • Do you mean screenshot? Just press home and power button simultaneously
  • I think you mean upload photos to here?

If so, I think you must update your iPad to iOS 7.0 to work.

Step 1: go to your album by clicking on your name beside 'logout', then click 'album'.

Step 2: click 'upload picture' and choose your photo from the photos in your iPad. (If the 'choose file' button is blurred, then you can't upload pictures.)

Step 3: write in your file name and some other things there if you want and then click 'save', and you're done!
  • @SeasonsKing That works with iOS 6 and higher.
  • But it didn't work before, only after I updated it to iOS 7
  • It should have, as my iPad runs iOS 6 and can do it :)
  • @AMslimfordy, it seems a number of players do not know how to get a screenshot on their device, upload it, and post a link in the comments. Perhaps it would be good for a permanent place for instructions. Maybe more people would be more likely to post screenshots of their top scores without being prompted ;)
  • A lot of different platforms out there, though. And Android varies by device too. Hrm.....
  • Ok, I have a no power ups PNG file on my iPad. But I can not use a photo editing app to paste the photo on my current icon. When I said "my icon" I mean my Angry Birds Nest profile icon. This is what I mean.
  • @MegaSuperab @E-Star did it for most nesters, and can obviously tell you how if you want to know.
  • You mean your avatar?

If so,

1. Go to your profile (tap on your own nickname on the same row with 'Walkthrough', 'Leaderboard' etc.).

2. Tap 'Profile' (second from left, between 'Activity' and 'Messages'.)

3. Tap 'Change Avatar' and choose your file.
This discussion has been closed. Please check the new forum.
← All Discussions
Post in the New Forum!