Leaderboard Scores
  • Can anyone tell me where the scores come from for World 1 thru 17 on the leaderboard in Angry Birds?
  • 5 Comments
  • Do you mean in Game Center?

That is total score from Poached Eggs to Mine And Dine, all total have 17 'pages'.
  • Thanks for responding PJng!

I must be having a brain lock, but I still don't get it.

I am using an i-Pad and when I tap on the Angry Birds icon and it opens, on the right bottom corner is an up-arrow. Clicking on the up-arrow opens a menue bar with several choices. I then click on the button next to the top with 2 1 3 figures in the center. That opens the score page with TODAY, THIS WEEK, ALL TIME columns. At the top left corner of the page is a tab marked "Leaderbords". Selecting that tab opens up the leaderboard page. This page shows "Total Score", and scores for each of the Episodes (1 thru 7), and then the scores for "World 1 thru World 17". Where do they derive the scores for each of the Worlds? Nothing I count up totals any of the scores that I can come up with.

Thanks,

ColBob
  • @ColBob the world scores I believe are for each episode - for ex world 1 is the 1st 21 levels of Poached Eggs, world 2 is the next 21 levels, world 3 is the final 21. Worlds 4 & 5 are from Mighty hoax etc, basically each page of levels within each episode. It's a bit confusing as the scores are not broken down like that on the level select screens, but add up your scores for 1-21 of Poached Eggs & it should equal your world 1 score. Hope that's not too confusing,
  • Karen68 - Thanks for your clear and concise answer. The light has come on and I can now see (-: . I just had never heard that within each episode the different levels were referred to as "Worlds". This will help me in determining where I need to concentrate my effort to improve my overall score.

Thanks again,

ColBob (aka Mindgazer)
  • Yes the language is a bit inconsistent. We've adopted the terminology of "Chapters" because we think that's a bit more clear, but Karen's a smart cookie and able to express things I can't ;)
This discussion has been closed. Please check the new forum.
← All Discussions
Post in the New Forum!