Glitches!
  • I was just playing level 3 of this week's Angry Bird Friends, I only got 72,000 and it gave me three stars! I know that is wrong. Also, the middle star did not appear.
  • 4 Comments
  • @Shadowmine - I haven't had any problems with this weeks tournament. Have you tried again what happens if you play that level?

Some weeks ago, I had problems with one level but after couple of hours it was fixed. I think the bug then was that a purple block fell just next to the slingshot and when I was done with the level, it just didn't end even when I left it open for several hours.
  • @shadowmine I also play the weekly tournament yesterday. I not experiences any glitches or bugs.
  • @Aman - Yesterday? You live in India, right? The tournament should have changed already so have you tried playing today?
  • @Shadowmine There is already a discussion on the particular walkthrough page. There is no need to open a separate thread.

http://www.angrybirdsnest.com/angry-birds-friends-tournament-level-3-week-45-mar-25th-2013/
This discussion has been closed. Please check the new forum.
← All Discussions
Post in the New Forum!