Looking for the last RIO melon
  • I have located 14 of the 15 melons.
    I have retreived 13 of them. I haven't been able to bounce to the crate on 6-9 yet.
    Does anyone know which one I am missing?
    5-5
    5-11
    5-13
    5-14
    5-15
    6-2
    6-3
    6-4
    6-5
    6-6
    6-7
    6-9 (my problem one. Any hints?)
    6-12
    6-14

thanks
  • 11 Comments
  • You're missing 5-2. Blow up the TNT on the right and a box on a chain will start swinging above you.
  • on level 6-9 just infront of the sling shot thers a little umbrella next to some rubber dingys,aim & catapult a bird at the umberella & if u get it stop on the bird will rebound backwards & crash into the box.
  • In 5-2 I don't seem to have any TNT to blow up, This is the only one I am missing as well, Also has anyone got 3 stars yet on level 5-11, I have got 99,000 but only have one star, This is my last level to complete all stars
  • PENTHOS! I AM HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM! I don't have the TNT to blow up anymore! So the crate wont come seining down on the chain... SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE! Also, panthos, I did get 3 stars on that level.
  • @Panthos -- the TNT is at the far right hand side of the screen and you have to zoom out to see it.
  • @townzell, Even after zooming out the TNT is not visible, I have managed it now thanks to the walkthrough but it is a blind shot on the Iphone
  • @Panthos -- weird. I can see it when I zoom out, and I'm on an iPhone.
  • @panthos:
    I've got 3 stars on 5-11: I've got 122 900 points. But I remember working on it for a long time;) good luck!
  • @Panthos I have the same problem on my iPhone but the TNT is there. Just aim a little off screen and you will see the edge of the explosion when you hit it (and the box appears of course!)
  • The TNT is immediately right of the umbrella at the far side of the screen. I'm on iPhone 3Gs and cannot see the box itself, but I see the explosion.
This discussion has been closed. Please check the new forum.
← All Discussions
Post in the New Forum!