Anyone Else Feeling that SnT 3 update coming soon
  • I feel that Rovio has been packing their releases together so that they can market their other updates in the "pause" screen of all their games. I'm thinking we get the SnT 3 update this week too so that the Bad Piggies release will be front and center. Your thoughts? Do you think we'll get it
  • 7 Comments
  • Maybe, maybe not. Only time will tell, really.
  • IMaybe, it is the end of summer season and we can expect that it will be the end for S&T. But I think the update will not come this week (although secretly wish and hope).
  • I am sure the Update Surf And Turf 3 is available tomorrow thursday because this weekend summertime is over !!! :-)
  • Well, technically, summer ended on 9/21/12; the Fall equinox - the starting day of Fall..
  • I would say I doubt they'd crowd the release of Bad Piggies, but they're updating web games like crazy.
  • @slim yeah maybe the new chrome releases will be it. I just feel that Rovio has added tons of personal ad space within their games over the past year. I would think if used properly it can help increase their sales. For example, say someone plays AB (but doesn't follow Rovio news) and then they restart a level and see the Bad Piggies ad on the screen. They would be more likely to impulse buy the new game too.

I noticed they did this with the Red Planet update and Back to School. Both were right around the same time and their ads were in each others "pause" screen. Amazing Alex & FB Pigini Beach releases, along with Space & Piglantis are other examples.

This technique also helps bump them up the iTunes top apps lists too.
This discussion has been closed. Please check the new forum.
← All Discussions
Post in the New Forum!