On which Level do you work at Moment??
  • Hi @ABN,

I want to know on which Episode/Level do you work at Moment since a New Update is available. Which Level/Episode do you prefer? I played today the whole Antenna Eggs to get better scores. In some levels it was successfully and i got any k more!! Or how you spend time to next Update? Do you Play other Games?

Please let me know :-)
  • 16 Comments
  • I pick my lowest ranked level in my lowest ranked episode of ABO, ABS, ABR, & ABSp to play each day, plus working on getting above average on Seasons, so I pick five levels there to play, plus the Challenge, plus any levels that I was prevously above average on that may have slipped to below average. Today's list had 13 levels on it.
  • I'm now working on getting total destruction in all ABS levels, since I got the mighty eagle for free with the last update. Right now I'm stuck in Easter Eggs level 1-9, but I'm hoping to solve it without looking at the walkthroughs.
  • At moment i am working on Space Red Planet 5-17
  • @CCJolly As I can see from your previous posts you have some doubts about playing and buying Bad Piggies. In my opinion BP is even more fun to play, it is harder then AB and is possibly the best physics based game of the moment and I can recomend it to everybody who is in puzzles physics game. Building contraption is challenge itself and navigating it to the finish line and completing tasks is the funniest thing. Give it a try, if you don't like it you can always remove it from phone (and keep it in i Tunes if you ever change your mind).
    I am playing BP and ABS WTH levels that I am below average.
  • Ok thanks @cosmo2503
    I am waiting for my New Phone and than i will Take a Look to BP :-)
  • I am playing bad piggies when pigs fly and trying to three star all levels in ABO
  • I am playing Bad Piggies right now; have 3* in GHD and WBF as well as all skulls. Working on sandbox levels. I've enjoyed playing it, but it lacks the competitive aspect.
    I also play the level of the day if I am below average.
    At some point I will go back to trying to stay above average in space and recently released episodes. There are a lot of the older episodes that I played before I started trying to be above average, and it would take a long time to get there. I also probably have enough space eagles to start using them. Saving all this for a rainy day or draught of AB episodes.
  • @mvnla2
    Very diligent. I wish i am so motivated. :-(
  • @ccJolly -- Notice that most of the list is things to do in the future. I'm not nearly as diligent as some, maybe including you.
  • I find it very cool that some Users (like you) work on playing to get over average scores. I don't find the time :-) but maybe i will do it in future like you Said!!
  • Really in to Space at the moment (between reading Hunger Games trilogy). Will occasionally dip in to my leaderboards to see where I was knocked off the top (think I only have one left) and pick a level where I am below average to concentrate on. Just got a new iphone so loaded up and will complete all levels all over again!!!!
  • @dasa51
    Do you have black border on left and right side of the screens ? How is it to Play on iPhone5? I hope i will get it also in 2 Weeks :-)
  • in playing SB(on badpiggies) and trying to 3* ABO
  • Sorry @ccjolly my budget only extended to 4s not the new '5'.
    @angryboy At first I read you were playing on the bagpipes! Must get some new glasses
  • Just finished Bad Piggies, so will have to figure out what to do next. Wish bad piggies had a competitive aspect. The way it is, once you are done, you're done. Can't even see a motivation for completing achievements, since 1) I can't tell which I don't have (IOS 4 bug), and 2) there are no scores to improve while working on achievements.
    Ready for AB Star Wars, but that's still a ways off.
  • @mvnla2
    I have all Archievements and all Stars in all Angry Birds. So my target is Set and i am already ready for AB Star Wars :-)
This discussion has been closed. Please check the new forum.
← All Discussions
Post in the New Forum!