Will the Surf 'n' Turf golden eggs from Facebook be in the next ABO Update?
  • I really want Rovio to add the Golden Eggs from Levels 6 and 37 in Angry Birds Friends to the Original in the final Surf 'n' Turf update. Also there should be a golden egg level that symbolizes getting 135/135 stars on the level. Finally I really hope that the episode gets re-numbered 8 and the three themes get re-numbered 19-, 20- & 21- compared to the current splash of water.
  • 5 Comments
  • Sorry, I don't foresee these happening, unfortunately.
  • I think that the special cake achievement (on Birdday Cake) should open up a special second page, similar to every episode on Angry Birds Seasons. The page will have a cake that is a secret level and the golden egg hidden on level 18-6 will be on this page, which (assuming that Rovio remove it from Golden Egg Page 2) will leave space for the three golden eggs mentioned on the original post, also the King Pig level hoping that they will update Angry Birds Original with it on Android, iOS etc. not just iPAD.
  • The next update to ABo will be the final 15 levels of Surf & Turf.
    I don't think there will be any Golden Eggs.
    I don't expect the episode to be numbered as 8, nor the chapters to be numbered as 19/20/21.
  • Such a shame, I really hope that they go with my idea though. I think it would provide a better layout for the Surf 'n' Turf episode, also adding the total golden egg count to 30. Finally I think that the two Golden Eggs from Surf 'n' Turf on facebook , 6 & 7, are completely new and my two favourite, and the 3 star level should be level 5, with the moving "cars" with pigs on, it is a very challenging level.
  • You mean we are missing out on Golden Eggs from S&T? Rovio, Rovio...why foresaken thou?
This discussion has been closed. Please check the new forum.
← All Discussions
Post in the New Forum!