Top Gamers on ABN!?
  • Hi everyone,

i want to know your opinion to what rank you count on a "Top Gamer" here on Angry Birds Nest? The Nest had really much players worldwide? I personally think a rank in the Top 200 is very good here!! Please let me know your opinion and please post here!!

Thanks a lot
    CC
  • 25 Comments
  • Also big congrats to @antwan83 and @goavs4 who always shows great scores!!
  • Someone who have a top score or has a high rank
  • @harrystar6 and earned all Archievements :-)
  • @cc-jolly yep that too :)
  • I think that some of the achievements in Game Center should weight more in total score as they are really hard to obtain (here i mean for all games that I play).
    Sooner or later I hope I would be among top 200 which is surely very good rank.
    I have already prepared worksheets listing average of scores entered on ABN, so I could compare now and go for better score myself. Now as I am going to vacation (no TV, no Internet) I will have plenty time to play.
  • @cosmo2503
    Yes i also think Around Rank 200 is very good work. It's also very different System between for example iOS and Android and Samsung. Different Archievements and Bonus Levels. So it would be difficult to get Scores in One line!!

summarized: Users who get all Scoreaddicts and Archievements are Top Gamers :-)
  • Top 200 might be too many or too few, depending on the number of players who have posted in a given episode, I would say top 10% would be a better benchmark for "top player." If a player has reached these levels, score addict and achievements will have been reached as well, if they play in iOS, otherwise, there are no achievements, and I am sure several of our android players would be considered top-gamers as well. @rd and @sparty come to mind offhand.
  • Thanks for Statement @burbman
    If you say Top 10% than we can say also Top 200 !!
  • Some episodes have less than 1,000 scores recorded, in that case top 10% would be within the top 100, other episodes have over 3,000 scores, then top 300 would be a top scorer.
  • Thanks @burbman, I'm not sure I'm a top gamer as much as a persistant cuss. It kills me to see my scores so far off High/Average that I will play a level until I get a better score.

One thing that is disappointing about being an Android player is we don't get any achievements that are listed on Game center and also here ( at: http://www.angrybirdsnest.com/achievements/ )

As much as I have played, I would think I would have quite a few of them but I will never really know. Even if they were to implement something like that for Android, it's way too late.
  • @sparty83
    I am sure you are a Top Gamer !!!
  • Even though I enter my scores in to the Leaderboards I'm not really a huge score guy. My true satisfaction comes from 3* & Feathering (if available) all levels ever made. If ABN posted a release for Web, iOS app, Facebook, or G+ I've played it and 3* all levels.
  • I don't want to ruffle any feathers here, but I have to say that the best players on ABN are (in no particular order)

@ernor63, @donnmega, @rocklands, @thetoddman23, @pointdexter and manu malin (@eweber).
  • @amslimfordy
    And do you think it is different playing with iPads or Smartphones?
  • I've played on both iPhone and iPad. I don't believe there's any difference between the two, with the exception that you can be more consistent with your shooting on iPad (larger screen, after all). But I truly believe any score obtained on iPad is possible on iPhone as well.
  • @amslimfordy Ok in the next Year i maybe buy also a iPad. I have also a question. If i buy a New iPhone and i want to synch Datas from iTunes on New iPhone. Are my Scores than deleted or i have to Play again all Levels?? And can i synch iPhone Apps on iPad if they aren't HD??
  • thanks for the mention @cc-jolly. But i'm waay behind players like the ones @amslimfordy wrote up. And don't forget @bastieroxxor, @marc987 and of course @moonsabre, probably the player with the biggest patience/skill of us all.. :) I would say there's about 40-50 players that are the absolute top in the world, just because they keep on flinging until they hit the score they want, and even then they continue trying harder.. (but if you play constantly 2-3 days on the same level just to gain a thousand points you deserve to be on the top..)
  • @ccjolly hd angry birds apps are different price than iPhone versions. Same with mighty eagle transactions. I haven't transferred saved (lau?) files from iPhone to iPad yet but I have transferred mine from android phone to iPhone and to Nook Color so I don't see why you should have a problem with iPhone to iPad. Just follow tutorial of saving file tutorial on ABN.
  • @antwan83 I'm not trying to exclude anyone. There are so many great players. But those are ones that I've noted for a very long time.

@CCJolly You can use our "backup" process to transfer progress between iPhone and iPad (I do with each update). However, you do have to purchase the apps separately, and the Mighty Eagle separately.
  • Thanks @amslimfordy for Information. But where can i find your Backup Process. I don't can follow. But it's difference between iPhone and iPad with HD. Isn't it? The Apps are otherweise programmated?

@antwan83 and lostgreybird also thanks for information so i know who i can contact when the times for change come !!?
  • @CC Jolly as you asked if it was different to play on phone and tablet I can say that I play on iPad and smatphone and for me it is different. It is easier to play on iPad but only due it is larger. I have to mentioned that I first started to play on iPad so I probabably get used to play on larger display. there several levels that i couldn't get three stars on phone (Surf and Turf 2-19 just to mention). Anyway I complete and three stared all levels in all games on phone in only two months. I play new levels simultanously on i Pad at home and phone in move (at work during lunch time, in public transport while I go to work or home). I was surprised that I have some better scores on phone in Red Planet then my iPad scores.
  • Yes @cosmo2503 i also think on iPad its a Little Bit easier because of the Bigger Screen. Thanks for opinion !!
  • Well, I 3-starred every angry birds level in existence, even web games. And feathered all of them, too.
  • @bbinmiami i also feathered and 3 stared all Levels. So we are also Top Players :-)
This discussion has been closed. Please check the new forum.
← All Discussions
Post in the New Forum!