Happy Anniversary ABN
  • Happy Anniversary BirdLeader, Slim, Fuji and Sal. I believe it was 2nd August.

The Facebook entry/congratulations from Rovio’s Angry Birds Facebook Page has nearly 36,000 likes and nearly 900 comments to date. It would be nice to think they’re all for ABN but I think the majority are from fans who think it’s the Angry Birds game that is having an anniversary. Oh well we love you guys anyway and we know who you are.

Thanks for all the Leaderboards, Walkthroughs, lessons, guidance, help, fast replies and all the other helpful things you do. ABN really is appreciated and you should be proud of what you have created and maintained.

I hope you get to celebrate this anniversary eventually. It’s a shame it became a bit lost in amongst the power up dilemma.

:)
  • 10 Comments
  • Really agree with you. Happy Anniversary to the Team of AngryBirdsNest! From leader-boards to even minor teasers or details about Angry Birds, the team always manages to sleuth it out.

Where would all the AB addicts go if this was not here I wonder? Thank you again :)
  • Happy Anniversary to the best AB site on the Web!

Thanks to BL, Slim, Fuji and Sal for all the work you do to help everyone here - I know we drive you crazy, but you guys really do a great job.

Thanks again - hope you have many more anniversaries!

• Happy Anniversary to the ABN admins and especially Bird Leader, who started it all. Haven't looked at other AB fan sites since I found this one. They don't even come close!
  • happy anni!!!! ABN!
  • happy hatching day, ABN! :D

I love this site and hope it sees many birthdays for years to come :)
  • Happy Anniversary ABN!
  • Happy Anniversary.

The Nest is THE BEST!
  • Happy Anniversary ABN!

The Nest rules! I hope this is just the second anniversary of many, many to come in the future!
  • Thanks everyone! Really appreciate it.
  • Happy Anniversary!! Congrats! :D
This discussion has been closed. Please check the new forum.
← All Discussions
Post in the New Forum!