Would love some advice!

Hey guys, returning player. Played when it first came out and loved it but eventually quit for whatever reason. Now I want to come back and get back to the grind. I am currently lvl 16 and a lot has changed. I am mastery 2 to 3 on all of my birds with no set items :(. I am trying to find a good place to farm xp/snotlings/mastery but all of the posts I keep reading say to the SRC and other places and I keep getting killed and not making much progress with them. Can anyone offer some help for a lower level player on where to go? I can't quite beat the castle with all 3 pigs either, so I am working on leveling and getting more gear so I can tackle that. Also I got my 100 free lucky coins and am debating which would be better, to buy one of the 5 final classes for a bird? If so, then which one would you suggest for a 1st purchase? Or should I buy the rage chili? Or, if something else, then which should I buy? Any help would be appreciated, I love doing research on games and put in my due diligence looking up things, but all I can find is for the high levels and am kind of overwhelmed with all of the new stuff. I have almost considered restarting just so I can get back into the understanding of things, but I have a decent amount of time invested and would rather not. Thanks! Lid
Exit mobile version