Why I've quit the game

I've been playing Angry Birds Transformers pretty actively since November, but a couple of days ago I suddenly decided to quit the game. Why? Because I wasn't having fun any more, and I didn't see that as likely to change. Reasons include, in no particular order (and these overlap heavily): 1. There's no real feeling of accomplishment. 2. The 20-random-strangers competitions don't feel like competitions. Also, there's little strategy in them. 3. Getting new TFs is no biggie, as they're no more powerful than -- and in most cases weaker than -- ones we already have. 4. Only a few accessories make a significant difference, and even then they don't obviate the previous point. 5. The lab is a huge time sink, and boring. If I wanted to play a slot machine I'd download a slot machine app. I do think that the competitions have introduced new and good changes to game play -- two new bosses, plus a lot of inducements to use TFs and energicons we previously left on the shelf. But that's it, and now I'm bored. Those of you who feel differently than I do -- keep enjoying the game!
Exit mobile version