teams and combos: branstorming

This is an open discussion to anyone here that have fun, like me, on optimizing things without becoming redundant. I started from these reasonings: - You can't have all' your weapons both maxxed out AND fully enchanted. - You can't easily switch your best arena team with different birds/weapons fit for events' nor birds/weapons for general porpouse world map/caves grinding; - You CAN properly choose among your weapons/classes/teams in order to have at least TWO of them that could bè comboed and fit almost ANY different game scenario. - You MUST power up classes/weapons/banners with the goal of making them hard top fight for teams/banners od your Level if not better. MY FIRST PICKS Red - Paladin - Dragon Breath Chuck - Wizard - Twin Lightning Matilda - Witch - Enduring Chant Bomb - Berserker - The Punisher Blues - Skullkers - Beep! Attack Banner - Valiant - Desplacement - weapons: all' of them are L82/E10 ancient ones. - classes: all' of them are L80/M** elite ones - banner: all' pieces are E10 and mighty ones There are plenty of reasonings behind these choices instead of others but actually I'm satisfied with them. ( I can elaborate, if you want ). This are the best combo a used with the previously described pieces. Best Arena Team - Matilda, Bomb, Blues Best (defensive) Arena Team - Red, Chuck, Matilda Events' - Red, Chuck, Blues World Map levels - Chuck, Bomb, Matilda Caves - Red, Bomb, Blues Many many many different combos are highly effective but opponents' dependent, too. WHEN DO I NEED SECOND GOOD PICKS - against enemies with elusive skills (samurai) - against banners with reflective skills - against enemies with continuous abilities - when some arena daily objectives can bè optimized only through different choices - against any top tier teams L80/M80/E10 with highly specialized strategies - when I'm bored of these birds. :-) SECOND PICKS Red I'm debating with myself about Samurai and Stone Guard. Red Weapons that could bè powered are Big Slam or Iron Wall. Chuck. I'm sure to opt for RainBird but I'm not sure between these weapons: Reset or Mana Matilda. I personally don't like any other matilda classes. When I'm obliged to switch the Witch, I use Cleric or Bard. Her weapons' set are weak but sometimes I miss the nature's blessing effect so I'll probably go for It. If I can't decide, Sweet! could be a Good general porpouse weapons' set with good continuous effects Bomb. Cannoneer and Pirate are both good second picks. He has a lot of Good weapons' but I Will probably go for Sweet Blues. Sometimes I miss Rogues and the weapons' set ability to win the arena flip. sometimes I NEED treasure Hunter skills and heavy Attack. Banner. I cannot think about a different Good replacement for Valiant set. only Justice Can bè considered but It is still subpar. Among emblems, I'm dying behind finding a mighty Chrono. Against at least 70% among top tier teams, diminished healing works better than anything else. What do you think? Is there something that could be considered before chosing? Thanks, Maxx
Exit mobile version