Veteran Player Seeking Active/Competitive Clan

I'm currently searching for a new clan to join in AB Evolution. My in game SN is phildo & I like to think of myself as a veteran player I play multiple times daily & im currently at level 100 w/many 5* prestiged birds & managed to hatch or win just about every limited edition bird from events w/the exception of a few here & there I missed due to events in life. The clan I was in I started when the game initially released & it was just my IRL friends & I but as time went on some of em stopped playing daily & some just stopped playing all together for 1 reason or another. So needless to say it's been a while since I've been able to grind with an active group & get any sort of benefit from events when it's just me competiting in a 1 man clan. I try to remain active in arena week to week but my main focus are events & story. I'm currently at the 7,000 trophy reset level in Arena. I work in a wireless retail environment so needless to say I'm on multiple times daily. If you're a clan leader or co leader & have an open spot plz shoot me an invite. I do contribute gold as well as activating or extending clan perks.
Exit mobile version