Updates,UPDATES PLEASE !!

Well,this is thread which will have to answered,by the guys that know things and YES,i am talking about the only ''helpers'' in here @gradientturtle7 and @arceemega.. 1. when new areas will be opened..? i mean, that everybody here would like to see ALL of the map opened !! 2. the ''coming soon'' thing in the bottom right of our map,WHEN will it be available? we have seen it ''coming soon'' for more than 2 years... ( good example : make it some kind of portal and when pressing it,move us -the players- in a new map in another world/planet/galaxy, which will mean more areas,more Transformers and more things to do !!! just a thought... ) 3. what is the use of coins for old players...? (sorry newer players,i just wanted to know...) stacking million of coins is in no use and i know dozens and dozens of players like me with more than 50-60 million coins and they have no use !! even if you give us in the future 10-20 TF's to unlock,will still have millions... find a way to do something with them... 4. what can we expect in the future for missing TF's...? a good start is that Shockwave is back so i persume that Windblade will also be back in another event,but for the ''pay only'' TF's,what can you do..? nobody here wants to see empty slots but also many of us do not want to pay real money...any possibility to offer these TF's with no money ( like new event,or use of money-gems ), BUT FOR THOSE players that have already given money,offer them the value of money that they have paid in gems !! ( nice trade i beleive.... ) *excuse me fot the long thread,but i believe i am aksing things that almost everyone in here wants to be asked...
Exit mobile version