Unfair Entry for Clan vs. Clan Battles

I've been experiencing a frustrating and unfair problem when it comes to entering to play the Clan vs. Clan Battles. The problem I have is AB2 only gives Leaders and Co-Leaders the power to sign their Clan up to enter and participate in Clan vs. Clan Battles. Our Clan Leader is not actively playing AB2 and our 2 Co-Leaders are not actively playing on a daily basis, nor do they always play the Clan vs. Clan event after signing their Clan up to enter a Battle. So the rest of us in the Clan, 47 people, all miss out on entering these Clan vs. Clan Battles. We have missed out on several Clan vs. Clan Battles due to this problem and it makes playing the game a big disappointment. It is absolutely unfair to everyone in the Clan and frustrating to only give Leaders the power to participate or not participate in these battles. Surely every Clan member should be given the choice to enter a Clan vs. Clan Battle. I suggest AB2 change their rules regarding this problem and allow each member of a Clan their own choice whether to enter the Clan vs. Clan Battles. This way no one is frustrated with Leaders who are not playing the game. This problem could cause a lot of disgruntled, angry, AB2 players to leave the Clan, or uninstall the game.
Exit mobile version