Tips on how to survive mortar strikes

I know that a lot of you are wondering how to survive the fireballs those annoying mortars shoot. If you think that the Energon Shield, Energon Airstrike and outdriving are the only ways to deal with them, you are mistaken. Turns out that if you don't have the Energon Shield/Airstrike, you don't have to outdrive the fireballs, but the opposite - you have to get hit directly by them. I've tried it and the result is that when I get hit directly, the static and hearts don't appear, which means that no damage was taken. On the other hand, if a fireball hits the ground next to your transformer, the static and hearts will appear, which means damage was dealt to your transformer. Oh, and I don't know if it's exclusive, but you can actually destroy the fireballs when playing as Grimlock (doesn't matter which). I don't know if you're aware of this, but if you hold down your finger on the screen, you'll enable manual targeting, and that's how Grimlock is able to destroy the fireballs. If other transformers are able to destroy fireballs, let me know which ones by writing them down in this topic.
Exit mobile version