Tips for playing Monster Pig Event

I just want to share some tips for playing Monster Pigs Event. Equip your ship MAST 1) try to get the double attack SP parts 1) I never got any SP parts. Maybe somebody can help me on this topic. Ship Energy 1) Always use 1 energy per attack for your own pig and wait for help. Do not try to clear your monster pig at 1 go. You will get more points per energy if you use your energy to help others, especially golden monster pigs. 2) only use the ship energy to attack your monster pig again if time is running out or you going to max out your ship energy. Help 1) help other as must as possible, but use only 1 energy, let other have a go at the monster pig as well! 2) by using 1 energy for different monster pig, you will have higher chance to get more points! Monster Pigs 1) the monster pigs are extremely strong toward the end, you may want to consider helping others rather than finishing your own monster pigs. You may need up to 10 ship energy to finish it off!!! (It happen to me!!!) Any other tips, please feel free to share here.
Exit mobile version