This is Farewell

I have been saying this for weeks now so this is not as hard as I thought it would be. It's time to say good bye. Unfortunately the game has nothing to offer me any longer. The Events and even the biannual caves are just the same as before with stronger opponents. The Arena is no longer any fun. Rovio clearly do not wish to solve the Cheat problem. The last attempt was a disaster and even though they have had some success in the past they do not choose to keep them confined to Cheater Leagues. I note this new patch has no mention of Cheats. I am not sure that late joining works unless you have already reached Diamond and simply wish to stay there. In my case I play very little at the weekends so it is not for me. I have no desire to spend several hours playing each day simply to progress. I am missing two hats so I might play the next events to get them. My birds are all 80/80 I do not intend to grind them to 100. They are powerfully equipped and hopefully can provide my friends some fun to a few months. My thanks to everyone for the support and advice you have given me over the past few years. Many thanks to my particular friends for borrowing my birds and maintaining my supply of FE. I will continue to borrow your birds while you remain active. @dallasreds in the UK we lift trophies to show them to our fans. I will miss you all. Goodbye.
Exit mobile version