Target 2016 Event rigged?

As you all know, the Target 2016 event on Angry Birds Transformers ended a few minutes ago (7:00pm CST) and the points were all tallied correctly- well not really, you see, when I did a node/run, I earned up to 500+ Points worth of defeating Balloon Pigbots (30 Points each) and collecting Energon cubes (10 Points each)- but when I completed the run, my score was reduced to what it was before, and I ended up losing the Daily Challenge and therefore losing the event- missing my opportunity to get Shockwave by 300 Event points all because of a stupid bug Also, has anybody noticed that people have unusually high scores? On some runs, it becomes scarce to find Balloon Pigbots (the most annoying challenge- along with destroying Pigbot Gunners and Flying Pigbots)- or worse none appear at all, so I can only get points off of collecting Energon cubes (Gunners and Flying Pigpots are plentiful so it isn't a problem), so it isn't fair to see that people use the Gem Hack Glitch to recharge their Event energy (each recharge goes up by 10 Gems every time and is reset when the new challenge appears), therefor racking up on Pig (Big) Points that are hard for other players to get- dominating the leaderboard! I'm just fed up with these Balloon Pigbot challenges not being fair, because I can't control what appears and what doesn't. Why did the event end so early? The newsletter said that it ends TOMMOROW, at 0:00 GMT- not today! I wasn't ready! (I'm sorry- I'm just mad that I missed a limited-time Transformer because of something I can't control, which reminds me of that awful glitch on Go! during the Holiday season- 2 karts were missed because the game was overrun with a crashing issue)
Exit mobile version