Something is missing!

Last Friday when I opened ABT I saw this: darkness.jpg Everything (including all the buttons) was present except for the map of Piggy Island, which was totally black. To my amazement I was still able to play the weekly event, but nothing on the invisible map, so I could only play a limited amount of daily quests. And of course the Challenge runs couldn't be run. I've tried several things like reinstalling the game, reinstalling the BlueStacks player which I use for playing (I only have a laptop) and even installing another android emulator (Nox player) but all with the same result: almost total darkness. Another disappointment was that for some unknown reason a system image from about 4 weeks ago couldn't be restored, so that leaves out that option for a solution. I have no idea what's going on except that it seems to be a problem that only I have (otherwise I guess that there would be several posts about this). This means that if this problem can't be solved (which I hoped (in vain) that it would be after this weekend) it will be the end of me playing ABT. So I keep my fingers crossed, hoping that maybe one of you can come up with an answer. Btw It looks like all of the other games I have in my BlueStacks folder can be played without any problem.
Exit mobile version