Some questions on game mechanics

Just a few things I've been wondering about. 1) Does anyone know whether the sequence of bird-backs and where in the deck the card fits is predetermined for all levels? And what that sequence is? Obviously, if I fill the destructometer with bird1 then I will get bird1 back. But has anyone worked out the full sequence yet? 2) On KP levels, where you cannot earn spells, when your first bird blows up the whole of room 1, the destructometer often fills twice. For that second one, you obviously don't get a bird back. Does it reward you in some other way (e.g. the next destructometer amount is only plus "step 2" rather than "step 3" increment)? Or is it actually best to quickly biff a weak bird when you see it happening? 3) Is there actually any game play advantage of having higher levels? I'm asking because I stopped buying hats a while back and am just banking my BPs. My rationale is: I haven't noticed any levels being "easier" with higher level birds; in the Arena, it means my spell cards will be higher levels than most opponents; at my current flock power (350-360) I tend to get Arena opponents around that level, and I've heard at high flock powers there's more chances of getting someone +60 more.
Exit mobile version