So this is the end…

Hi everybody. I have the last couple of weeks taken a hard look at my daily gaming routines and have concluded that Angry Birds Epic is not the game for me anymore. I started playing day one when Epic became available for everyone and has since then played almost on a daily basis. However the lack of real new content and the nerfs that are implemented more and more in the game have made it become less enjoyable but instead a chore to play. The only thing that really kept me playing was the community here in the Nest, the game itself just became a daily round of gathering Mastery from the Dojo and doing the Arena objectives. I see no signs of this ever changing. Sure there are a few Chronicle Caves thrown into the mix every now and then but even they are not enough to make it anything else than a grind fest for me. I could just not justify the time spent playing the game for myself any more. I did not want to quit and just leave everything behind without a defined ending point that I would feel comfortable with and the point was the end of the recent concluded Arena Season. That means that yesterday was the very last day of me playing Angry Birds Epic. I have removed the game from my devices and has no intent on re-installing it. I want to thank @angryde @bubbley @dallasreds @datguygamer @pointless @shapokomanbeast @smwforever45 @toolow @susyq and everybody else here in the nest the I might have forgotten for making it a great community to be a part of. And with that I say Good Bye. I will answer any questions you might have here in this thread.
Exit mobile version