Sea Creatures Hat Adventure

A new hat adventure has appeared. It lasts for 11 days and as expected it's another 10k hat set, and of course the hats can only be found in everyone's favourite place: the ToF. There are 7 rounds and the rewards are: rare chest, 500 rainbow feathers, 2000 rainbow feathers, legendary chest. Slightly better than the last adventure, but even then good luck getting more than the first reward unless you have black pearls saved up (I strongly doubt it) or are ready and willing to sacrifice gems on the ToF just to maybe get more hats. I expect that all us casual players, aka the ones who don't spend real money on the game and just play a little bit each day, will not be seeing the legendary chest and with any luck will just barely manage to get the rare chest. I will also call this now; the first ToF run you do with this new adventure, the game will "allow" you to do well and will give you at least the first 1-2 hats and will give little to no pigs. Seems to happen every single time with new hat adventures.
Exit mobile version