Sabotages!

I personally love the idea of sabotaging an opponent (it's really the only form of interactivity). Because of this, I'm interested in having a bird that is equiped to dish out as many sabotages as possible. With the right combination of equipment, you can get abilities to increase your bird's panel appearance, make angry panels appear randomly, and even get a power to enhance your sabotage. My first question is, what exactly does it mean to enhance your sabotage? Does it just increase the duration of the sabotage or does it enhance it in other ways? Second, we have to pick the best bird for the job. Bomb's sabotage is annoying and can really mess with your opponent's flow. The only reason I'm hesitant to take him as my first choice is that I'm hoping to drown my opponent in multiple sabotages, and Bomb's sabotage doesn't really stack. With someone like Matilda, on the other hand, it can be very hard to recover when you have 2 or more lines blocked at the same time. I'm not sure about Red. The boxes aren't that distracting for me, and I can often keep a combo going while breaking all the boxes at the same time. Furthermore, when you trigger it once, you lose all your red panels, and this makes it hard to quickly get 2 or more sabotages in quick succession. Blue might be a good candidate, but I do find his special to be mildly annoying for ME as well since it's so random it can mess up my own combos!
Exit mobile version