Rovio really are having a laugh

Some observations: It is much much harder to win in the Arena these days - most opponents are at least level or better FP. can't remember the last time I had a better FP of more than 2 than an opponent, yet opponents are often 30+ better Very few gems given away - can't remember the last time I saw a 200 gem chest. The half hour chests are very miserly these days - not giving much away. Hardly ever 10 gems. The daily challenge seems much harder these days. Daily quests seems to have a clan event these days - where it costs 20 gems to play a game yet the reward is an incredibly pitiful 20 feathers. Tell me the point of that? The "hard levels" and "boss levels" on my update yesterday are extremely hard. I can cope with that as it's a challenge but sometimes you can just see the Rovio guys making something impossible without spending gems. BUT, to cap it all............ When you used to pass a hard level or boss level on the maps there was a chest which generally gave anything between 400-600 feathers. I had two chests on the latest update which gave 40, (yes 40 !!) feathers. Rovio really don't want people to play this game anymore.
Exit mobile version