Rovio defrauding players?

Has this happened to anyone else? After opening the common chest, I click on the screen to close the reward. Nothing happens. I click again (the reward or apple is still showing), but suddenly instead of simply closing the reward, it says I have opened a legendary chest and has taken 900 gems!!! There is no confirmation screen or anything. And no way to undo. I wrote Rovio and they are refusing to refund the gems. If I recall correctly, you used to have to click on an "x" to close the reward from the chest, but then they recently made it so you click anywhere on the screen. I'm wondering if this is an intentional design change made so that people "accidentally" click on the expensive chests as I did so you spend more on the game. Has this happened to anyone else? I've been back and forth with Rovio for two days on this. They've essentially admitted that they know this can happen, know it's because of their design, have considered solutions but opted against them, and refuse to refund anyone who loses gems because of it.
Exit mobile version