Requesting Unban

This what I wrote to Rovio and their response. Has anyone had luck begging forgiveness? Ronny Sep 23, 06:34 CDT I found out what happened and why I was banned. I had not played for about 4 weeks because I was too busy with family that had moved in with me. One of my grandchildren had played on my game and figured out how to cheat. I have secured all accounts, now. If you still need to ban me, it will be a lesson learned for both me and the cheater. A hard lesson. I have been a loyal, constant bird player for years. I will be quite heartbroken if I can't continue to play. Teresa (Rovio Entertainment Corporation) Sep 24, 04:09 CDT Hello there, We do not release the details of specific cases. We only ban players in cases where there has been a violation of our Terms of Service, which you can find here:http://www.rovio.com/terms-of- service For specific information about this, you can jump to Section 3. Code of Conduct. We will not respond further to any inquiries regarding refunds, the nature of the ban, or removing the ban. If there's anything else we can help you with, please feel free to contact us again. Best Regards, Teresa Rovio Support Team
Exit mobile version