Rank every Angry Birds game from best to worst

1. Angry Birds Space (I remember how hyped I was for this game, still my favorite to this day) 2. Angry Birds Epic (Being a HUGE Pokemon fan, I loved the RPG style) 3. Angry Birds (Although it feels a bit old, the game is still great, and we would not have the AB series without it) 4. Angry Birds Stella (Loved how they had new birds, which is rare for the series. Also liked how a bird was the villain) 5. Bad Piggies (Loved the game, but gets a bit repetitive after a bit) 6. Angry Birds GO (Really like Mario as well, so I obviously like Mario Kart, so this game was really fun but the IAP's ruined it) 7. Angry Birds Star Wars (Never was a fan of Star Wars, but this game was actually pretty fun) 8. Angry Birds Star Wars 2 (See above. Just disliked the IAP's) 9. Angry Birds Action (It was meh. Dont really have much else to say) 10. Angry Birds Pop (I like Bubble Pop games, but the health meter and difficulty ruined the game for me) 11. Angry Birds Rio (Felt like there was no reason to make this game besides the fact Rio was popular at the time) 12. Angry Birds Transformers (Was boring and I never cared for Transformers) 13. Angry Birds Friends (Really just an expansion pack to AB1 with tournaments) 14. Angry Birds Seasons (There is no story, and the game like ABF, feels like an expansion pack to AB1) 15. Angry Birds 2 (Health Meter...Boring Stages....I could go on for hours on why this game is bad) 16. Angry Birds Fight (Felt the game was too random as I was paired with people to high level or to low level. Just felt bland and the timer removed the ability to think about matches you make)
Exit mobile version