Progress after 12 months

Today represents one year since I first started playing ABTF.  Here is what I have been able to achieve within that time without spending ANY money: 50 active characters out of the currently available 52 (Nemesis & Drift missing).  Nemesis was offered before I knew what Events were about, and each time Drift has been offered I have obtained a different character instead. Rank 618 (Rescue Bot).  26 Characters upgraded to Level 15+, 21 to L9, and 3 in-between. 1 Overpowered to L17, 2 to L16 All 48 Energonicons.  14 of 17 squads complete. 86 of 86 Achievements - all but one achieved within 5 1/2 months.  The last one (travel 5000 miles) took me 8 1/2 months to complete. Sparks - One character promoted to 140%, 15 others (typically one from each squad) promoted anywhere between 25% and 70%. I have played fairly intensely at times, but I think that some of the comments from new players on here show that new participants can progress adequately regardless of their disadvantage to long-term players.  Having said that ... IT IS A GRIND! Good luck to all, and thanks for the comments and tips on here which have been very helpful and great to read.
Exit mobile version