Presence in multiple leagues

Hi all, considering the impact of this, we'd like everyone to have a look out for players you find familiar on your leaderboards. Apparently our progress could be kept on different boards at the same time, while you are not playing on those boards. You don't understand what I mean? Okay, here it comes: This is the board I was playing last week: Diamond win.png Apparently, @mingkee27 had me on his board at the same time. My scores were the same on both boards, but I only knew about the first one. @tigerussell @larry @bubbley @renitz, and @dallasreds have similar experiences. I would like to know if you recognize this or if you have seen anyone on your board who might be playing on another as well. So far we have found the following players confirmed on multiple boards: 911: Week 10 Platinum/Platinum AAG: Week 04 Gold/Platinum @Larry (me): Week 09 Diamond/Diamond M1kel24: Week 09 Diamond/Diamond, Week 10 Silver/? Vitaly98: Week 10 Platinum/Silver @dallasreds: Week 09 Platinum/Diamond (he never actually *played* in diamond)
Exit mobile version