My thoughts on the Acidstorm event

Having just played the event and go through four nodes, I can honestly say that this won't be a fun event. Sorry. First of all you can't choose two transformers to help you so there is no bonus if you choose the transformer from the same team. That really sucks. But you do get to use your energonicon (I use Glassor w/ my level 15 Energon Grimlock) so I guess its better than nothing. Also the first challenge is getting as many glass blocks you can so I sense that who ever is in first place will have a total of over 100,000 blocks hopefully by actually playing the game and not by hacking it. Secondly Acidstorm costs 5000 tokens (who knows how much his accessories cost) so basically you have to finish all the challenges on the same day and pray that you can stay in first place five times or use as many gems as you can so you can secure first place. Also the time the vent runs for is far too short- 7 days?! I think i speak for everyone where if they'd made this into a 10 day event it would have please everyone a lot more Also don't make token exchange go for three days have it go for 2 at the most. Thirdly I am very worried about bugs, glitches and nodes where there hasn't been enough to get decent amounts of tokens. I don't think Rovio cares about the bugs as long as enough people are playing the game, they don't care. Finally I feel as if this challenge will be a chore so that you constantly play it over and over again until you become and stay in first place. Games and new events are meant to be fun and not be a chore. although I do hope that Rovio makes another event where you can get him if you didn't get Acidstorm in this event. So thats pretty much my thoughts and feeling on this event. countless hours of getting no sleep so you can try and stay in first place. Please let me know what everyone else here thinks about the Acidstorm event.
Exit mobile version