I quit

Thinking about the new update, I have come to the conclusion that it is time for me to stop playing this game. Basically, the choice boils down to whether I want to spend the next few months grinding from M12 up to M15, while hunting L62 Set Items to replace Valiant, Gladiator, and Mana. Not to mention Masamune and Sweet. Epic is a very shallow game, with poor internal balance and very weak end game content. Sure, there are slivers of new content, but it's not like we're getting a new island or anything. It's just going to be lots more of the same stuff that I've seen and done before. Having summitted the game with 50/12 birds and 52/8+/8+ Sets, I could basically "coast" with a low level of engagement. Low challenge, low effort for a quick and easy game. Changing back to a very high engagement grind simply to stay where I already am? Without any significant "new" content? Where Rovio is phoning it in by reusing Season 1 Trophy and elite basics? And then to do it all over again, once I reach the next peak? That is not a particularly compelling or enjoyable use of my time. I don't see the "fun" in the grind, and if it's not fun, I don't do it. No, I'm not mad, just disappointed. It's been a good ride, and I have no regrets. Thanks for being good to me on the board. I wish the rest of you the very best of luck. - GrauGeist
Exit mobile version