How I grind 50k+ arena points in 9 hours

At the time of writing, it is Day 2, Week 6 of Season 6. Luckily up to now, I’ve manage to get into the Diamond League just with completing the 3 daily challenges + minimal grinding. So I am starting my 2 weeks mandatory annual leave and I decided to go all in to see how much I can grind out of the arena in a day without refilling my banner. I basically played it in 2 tranches of about 4.5 hours each with a 2 hour break in between. Below is the breakdown of the stats on the rounds played. My starting arena score for Day 2 is 14,110 points (2nd place) accumulated on Day 1. At the end of Day 2, my points jumped 51,480 points to 65,590 points. I played 226 rounds in slightly over 9 hours. My 3 daily challenges are 1. Win 2 arena battles without using Red! – 1k points 2. Win 2 arena battles without healing your own banner once! – 1.5k points 3. Win 3 arena battles playing with the Spies and Sea Dog classes! – 3k points My Line up at Power 1,547 1. Valiant Banner + Chrono Crest 2. Chuck - Wizard (50/12) - Lightning Set 3. Bomb - Sea Dog (50/12) - Rock/Paper Set 4. Blue - Spies (50/12) - RC Set Out of the 226 rounds played, Coin toss Won - 158 Coin toss Loss – 68 I manage to win all rounds (3-star win) which I win the coin toss but I experience 2x game crashes right at the moment I kill the opponent’s banner. Of the rounds which I lose the coin toss, I manage to get 48 3-star wins and 19 2-star wins. The only real loss of my game occur when a Valiant Banner + Chrono Crest opponent manage to get ‘Time Jumps’ triggered for every one of his birds for both the first and second turn of the round (3 consecutive triggers twice). There was no coming back from that. Some interesting observations during the play through 1. AI birds tend to target and KO Chuck first 2. Chuck is always the first bird to get KOed, 100% of the time 3. Banner abilities (Time Jump/Resurrection/Knock Out) seems to trigger more frequently for the AI team 4. I was matched to fight against teams with power of only 500-800 four times a. I lost the coin toss all 4 times (maybe to even out my overwhelming advantage?) 5. It is easier to control the prize wheel by tapping instead of flicking a. On a 3-star win, I can usually get the most desirable prize into one of the 3 slots (about 90% of the time) 6. Opponents mostly use the Valiant Banner (about 85% of the time) 7. It is possible to enter an arena battle with only 1 bird (tried it when matched to fight a Power 575 team) 8. Bomb's Gang Up ability will only trigger for the last bird in Chuck's Speed of Light (rage) attack a. When I had Chuck, Bomb and Blue active, I used Bomb 's Gang Up on both Chuck and Blue then used Chuck's Speed of Light attack, Chuck attacks (not triggering Gang Up), Bomb attacks and Blue attacks triggering Bomb's Gang Up b. When I only had Chuck and Bomb active (Blue KOed), I used Bomb 's Gang Up on both Chuck and Bomb then used Chuck's Speed of Light attack, Chuck attacks, Bomb attacks (not triggering Gang Up), Chuck attacks again triggering Bomb's Gang Up In conclusion, I’ve managed to grind 45,980 points (not inclusive of 5,500 points from daily challenge) in slightly over 9 hours of play. I believe I can do even better if I really concentrate on it as I did this while binge watching The X-files on Netflix (currently at Season 1 Episode 16). Extrapolating from this, a person can grind 100k to 120k of points a day in the arena. Just check my league board again, currently at second position. Enzo came out of nowhere (he was not even in the top 5 this morning) with 114,045 points. Happy Playing!
Exit mobile version