How do the New GP, GPM, and Daily Rewards Work?

I created this to be a place to collect data on the new GP, GPM, Daily Rewards, and max number of LC you can get per week. Right now I have more questions than answers, so please post what you know. "Daily GP" * How often does a new GP appear? It does not seem to be every 24 hours. Is it the next fixed time of day following a minimum of 24 hours, e.g. the first 5pm at least 24 hrs since you played the previous GP? * How long is that GP available. It appears to be a few hours at most. * Will we always get a notice that a GP has appeared? * Are all GPs worth 1 LC? * Does the GP appear in the same spot for everyone? Or at least in the same order of spots? *** My first GP, Thurs afternoon, was supposed to be on Snow Mountain, but I couldn't find it. *** My second GP, Thurs evening, was supposed to be in the Bamboo Forest, but again I couldn't find. *** Third GP Fri morning was on Hogs Head Mountain, HHM-1, and I played it and got 1 LC. * Do people who have not played all the island or all Chronicle Caves get a GP on a level they have played? (I have played all, so I can't easily answer this question.) Golden Pig Machine (GPM) * Can now get 6 spins for the price of 5; no increase in price. * Has the number of spins required to fill up the rainbow bar increased? Some people say it has, and some have noticed that their rainbow bar is not nearly as full as before the update. "Daily Reward" * The "daily" reward is available 24 hrs after you claimed the previous one, so it is not daily by my definition. * The daily reward calendar seems to go a month at a time, so we will need to wait until Oct to find out how this really works. * For July, day 7 on the calendar is 20 LC * For a complete month, will some rewards of LC be more than 20? * Will the rainbow riot occur every 7 days, every 8 days, or??? Max Number of LC per week * Right now it appears that the update may have significantly reduced the max number of LC you can get per week. * If the max number of LC from the daily rewards is 20, and you can get 7 LC from the "daily" GP, the max number would be 27 or 23% less than the 35 you got every week if signed into FB, and less than the 28 you would get if not.
Exit mobile version