High Resolution Touch Screen for AB?

Do high resolution, large touch screens really deliver or are they mostly hype? Any info on a system that could really provide increased accuracy while playing AB would be appreciated. I think what I want is something a little larger than my iPad, where the resolution of the touch screen is a good as the resolution of the picture. My current understanding is that the touch resolution is lower than the picture resolution. I'm not sure a touch screen that does what I want exists yet. Saw a video of someone playing AB on a 50 in (?) touch screen, but that's too big. News shows like the Today show are also using large touch screens. The Microsoft ones like those used on the Today show (at least those available to the public) have less resolution than an iPad. There is also the issue that some of the large touch-screens may only work with a PC or Mac, which means you are at the end of the list for getting AB updates, and may not like the way the game operates when you do. It's been a long time since I played AB on a Mac, so it might not be as bad as I remember.
Exit mobile version