Battle Bay – General FAQ

What is Battle Bay? A fast and fun real-time multiplayer game. Train a talented and crafty crew, equip your ships with the deadliest weapons, and battle other players online to claim the bay! Is Battle Bay available for my device? Please check your app store to see if Battle Bay is available on your device. Battle Bay requires iOS 8 and higher on iOS devices, and Android 4.1 and above on Android devices. I don't like the name I registered in the game. Can I change it? Sorry! You'll have to brave the bay with your original name. I want to restart Battle Bay with a fresh game, is that possible? Sure is! Reinstall the app and do not sync the new game with Game Center. If you have previously synced a game to Game Center, you won't be able to remove it. How do I find out what icons in the game mean? Tap, or tap-and-hold an icon for a popup explanation Saving your game on iOS devices - Game Center To save progress on iOS devices please connect to Game Center when prompted. Saving your game on Android devices - Google Play Games Unfortunately there currently isn't a way to save your Android game online - stay tuned! Can I sync my progress sync between devices? Yes, if they are all iOS devices. I have two Apple iOS devices with two different games on them. How can I get the same game on both devices? Make sure you've synced the game you want to continue with to Game Center. Then sign in to the same Game Center account on the second device to load the saved game. Can I sync my progress between different platforms? Unfortunately you cannot currently sync between platforms - stay tuned! The game is asking if I want to sync my game from another device. What will happen if I click yes/no? Clicking “Yes” will sync your game state from your other device to the device you have in your hands. Clicking “No” will give you a fresh start. I've lost all my progress! What do I do? Please contact the Rovio Support Team. Submit a support request at https://support.rovio.com
Exit mobile version