game play questions

hello again.I read a lot of these topics on here all the time and it seems to raise more questions so im going to ask them today to see if i can get answers. first question is ive been playing this game since ever since the 2nd angry birds came out and it just seems to me like my flock and my star level arent vary high. my flock has 6 birds level 6 and 1 level 7 and my star level is only a 37 that being said i play this game a lot much more then i should at times. i see all these topics about bird flocks reaching level 10 and waiting for next level i run into opponents in the arena the have a star level of 48 but flock is all 6 and 7's and I refuse to cheat or let some hack into my phone. I watch all the ads to extra stuff but i just seem to behind everybody. the second question is i still dont get updates for new levels every 2 weeks like everybody else i get a update for 80 levels every 4 or 5 weeks. Im not sure what levels have bben released but i have beating all levels up to level 660 as of today. Maybe this is them picking me to be special and get 80 levels at 1 time or maybe my Iphone is just wierd ( its brand new by the way ) and if that is the case why do i get the 80 levels at one time do they want feed back or what ever. I also dont seem to get the DC all the time and when i do its stupid hard and i ussally have 80 days to beat it not 8 hours. I pretty sure my phone isnt messed up i unistalled and reinstalled dozons of times. not of it makes since i really cant make this up its mind blowing to me but i still chug on playing like always. any type of answers might help me. Thanks superdoug55 Thanks
Exit mobile version