First impressions

The game is quite neat and I enjoy playing it so far. Here's some of my first impressions: -I'm not a big fan of the Movie's graphical style, but it works well in this particular game. I only hope this won't be the standard for future games or already-existing games. The Toons design is still the best. - I like how the classic birds' powers were implemented by creating different coloured bird groups; but I wonder why you're not playing as the classic line-up. (Maybe I'm just not up-to-date because I never actually saw the movie; I don't know if those particular birds played a big role in the movie.) The game principle reminds me HEAVILY of a game I've played before: Puzzle & Dragons on the 3DS. The way how you can hatch eggs, evolve characters, and level up characters by merging them with other characters: It's so damn similar to that game. The thing that's different is P&D is a Match-3 game; TNT's game principle is more exciting than that. Also, there are no super-effective moves and character types, like Fire > Grass > Water > Fire and Light <=> Dark in P&D. So far I couldn't find any obvious bugs and my game doesn't lag either - but I'll stay tuned and keep playing.
Exit mobile version