Pigs don't disappear when I fight — HELP?

Hey all, I have a weird bug that started out of the blue and persists after a reinstall both on my iPhone and Android (via BlueStacks): pigs do not disappear between stages. I kill the pigs and they remain there, their health bar just disappears. When moving to the next stage, their "shadows" persist, and often I cannot target the new pigs. Auto-play will continue out the level, though it doesn't do very well on trickier levels. This happens now in the event levels and on a normal level such as Star Reef Castle.\ Since the pigs never actually disappear, it looks like mastery and snoutlings are not being received, but they are. I still get all the coins I would expect from SRC, for example. Help? When I can't target pigs it makes it hard to assure victory because of how stupid auto-play works. Unless I want to pause and eat rage slices to just send in Chuck's rage ability, I can't assure even getting through the rest of this event (and will certainly struggle with the Golden Pig levels when the time comes...) Any help would be appreciated! Thanks, sutekh137
Exit mobile version