Daily objecties help thread

Admin Addition

We've decided to keep tabs on this thread and edit the top post with notable questions about Daily Objectives. The original post can be found further below, but for now, here's some Q&A:
  1. "Win without healing your birds once": To do this, you cannot heal the normal way (e.g., Paladin attack, Rainbird, Matilda). Furthermore, make sure you are NOT using any gear that heals based on your attack. Finally, the two "revival" sets (Reborn for Chuck, Save Me! for Blues) should be avoided; to be revived counts as healing. Being KO'ed is not an issue.
  2. "Knock out 5 opponent birds with rage attack": Note that this does not have to be done all in one battle. If you win the battle, the number of birds you KO'ed using the Rage Attack are incremented accordingly.
  3. "Knock out all 3 birds with one attack": It's probably best to use the Rage Attack for either Chuck or Bomb here. There are certainly other ways, but these seem most likely.

• • • Original Post • • •

I'd like to start thread and hopefully keep it alive where we can ask for advices how to fulfill some of daily objectives in the most efficient way. Last night I got objective "win battle without healing your birds once". I thought it was easy one as I rarely heal my birds with Matilda's or Rainbird's abilities. First I started with using Skulkers' tricksy treat on himself...I won battle without healing bird but that wasn't count as fulfilling obstacle. Then I thought it might mean I shouldn't use bird's passive abilities, try it again, won game and again it didn't count as "objective fulfilled". Next thing I thought that "win battle without healing bird once" might mean that I should win battle before once knocked out bird revive, but it wasn't that either. Question - what did they mean with "win battle without healing your birds once" at all?
Exit mobile version