Bon voyage, fellow flingers!

I have decided to leave Rovio and move on to new challenges and opportunities. That means I can no longer be your go-to-guy when it comes to contact with Rovio. Back in 2013 I wrote the first lines of code for the prototype that would become Angry Birds 2. Today we have a small but excellent live team in the Rovio Sweden office working hard on improving the game every day. This journey has been a total blast. The game has millions of players which is really cool, but often a bit beyond comprehension. However, being in direct contact with you, the core players, has given me so much inspiration. Seeing you happy when we manage to nail something is just awesome. Reading constructive feedback makes me want to try harder to improve things. Thank you so much for this. I have discussed the importance of this kind of contact with my superiors, and we all agree that it’s something we should keep up. My colleague and dear friend “Hank” will take over the Angry Birds 2 contact from here. He is a great guy and an excellent game designer. Just like me, he is working on the actual game. So while he’s not a formal community rep, he’ll be able to be here when time allows and listen to your feedback. I’ll be here for a couple of more weeks, then (June 10) I’ll take a much needed vacation before moving on to new game development adventures! Keep flinging! <3
Exit mobile version