Bludgeon and Brawl Event

So, since we don't have a dedicated thread (?) I'll put my comments that don't belong in other places here. So I did buy the special event bundle, and I haven't watched the "double reward" ads this time around. I haven't (knock on wood) had a crash once! First the bad (again) E. Soundwave and Galvatron are pretty much useless at levels 8&9. Can anyone say if they are better at higher levels? The new cohort matching system - I know it's posted elsewhere, so I'll keep this short; I'm also Not A Fan of it. Very much Not A Fan. I know you want to give new players a chance, but upgrading TFs should help, not hinder. While the crashing seems to have stopped, it definitely looks like it WAS the ads, not the device. The Good - A reasonably priced bundle that offered a decent value! Good job Rovio, combined with my happiness over the Halloween event, I actually gave you the five bucks* for an accessory, gems (a decent amount) and TOKENS! Seriously, good work! It's also kind of nice that the groups of bots being used are limited. This gives us time to upgrade bots and once you get to the higher levels, we really need it! You want to "add new elements" or "make the competitions harder more evenly matched" - forget the new sorting and stick with the limited bot groups! Those of us who've heavily invested in a few bots like the Soundwaves and E.Grimlock (like me) are forced to balance our forces out. (And this doesn't penalize long-time players!) A Question About the Blues Anyone else used Prowl or Bluestreak in regular nodes and/or competition runs? I've used Blue in a regular node and the nerfing seems to have been undone! *I want a chunk of my payment given to the creator/designer/artist who did the Halloween decorating. The price was nice but their work is what pushed me to make a purchase.
Exit mobile version