Arena Mechanics

Some general questions about PvP, hope you all can help! – I rarely fight bird teams of people in my own league / on my own leaderboard. Any idea how matchups are determined? I would assume something like “all lvl 50 players currently in gold leagues” or something along those lines, but yesterday I “battled” two teams with level 1 birds! – How does the AI determine which bird classes, weapons, and off-hand items are selected for opposing bird teams? - How does the GPM decide what level banner parts it spits out? Arena Season 4 was my first. I started playing Epic in the middle of Season 4, and made it to Platinum before the season ended. In season 5, some of my tops/banners/emblems have been rolled with wood/stone/silver/gold symbols, but lately it's been all platinum, even though I haven't advanced that far this season. Wondering if this is some sort of bug? I know there's a bug with the number of stars (which started with the Christmas Event update), so maybe the symbols are a related issue? - Has anyone seen enchantment shards as a possible prize on the league wheel yet?
Exit mobile version