Any rovio workers around here?

If so, a few questions for you.   We we all know the games are a money grab. Thankfully I've been able to play without spending a penny on any of the rovio angry birds games. Why is the pvp in evolution rigged? It's blatantly obvious that it is. Why does the game freeze up when it just so happens that a player (me) is about to win? Why does a pig have "ko" highlighted but when you knock it out it somehow miraculously lives on? I'm guessing this is purposely done in an attempt to get a player to purchase "in app". Why does the pvp competition purposely defeat a player (me) when I'm well ahead of the opposing player? Like full life with the opponent having less than full BUT the opponent just so happens to end up winning. And this is with me knocking out the pigs on my side of the rink.   In angry birds two, how can a player that has a flock power of 351 lose to a player that has a flock power of 310, especially when neither have any spells during a match and get the same amount of birds throughout the whole match? How can someone (me) defeat an opponent by 15 million points in one match and only get 8 or 9 stars but in another match defeat an opponent by 8 million and get 10 stars? I know it's my choice to download and play or not play these games but I'm just curious as to why these obvious "things" happen. And I know I'm not the only one with these questions or sentiments  
Exit mobile version