Any Old School Players feel Screwed?

I started playing ABGO when it first came out. I had nearly all the carts, tons of achievements, all the tracks, etc. Hey, I'm glad there was an update to keep things fresh. Having said that, it pretty much sucks for us "old school" players after I've had a few days with it. I have no idea when the game completely changed, since I just started playing again after a long absence. I have logged in occasionally, so it must have been in....the last 6 months maybe? Anyway - the same old tracks? Really? That should be the very first thing that gets updated when there is a major overhaul like this. Secondly, all my carts are gone and I have to earn them all back - much harder now too, since you need random parts from toolboxes, and the parts only apply to specific carts. Thirdly, all my tracks are gone, and I have to earn them all back. My favorite track to casually log in and play from time to time was stunt track #1. It also gave good money, lots of coins. Guess what? Denied - can't play it. It's like world #5 now, and I can't get there until I upgrade carts enough to be able to pass the other worlds, such as the snow world - which I don't particularly like. I guess I will stop ranting now, but the next time you decide to overhaul a game, how about making it fresh in ways that count? Like new tracks? And don't take away everything that someone has earned after years of playing.
Exit mobile version